Tuesday 28 October 2014

Carol Singers

Hello again
Just popped by to show you a christmas card that I have just finished and added to my pile.  It is using the stamp Carol singers by Lilli of the valley and also one of their paper pads, frosty christmas.




The backing dies are from Spellbinders as are the snowflakes, and as usual I have coloured the image with my spectrum noir Pens.




To add a little dimension I fussy cut the image and added it on foam pads, then finished it all off with some stardust stickles an a few jewels. Well it is a Christmas card, so it has to have stickles now doesn't it.

Finally I mounted it on a rectangular card base and added a greeting cut from a memory box die.

Hope you like it, I just love this blue paper so had to color an image in the blues to match.

I am entering it in the following challenges

LOTV monthley challenge anything goes
Country View challenges October challenge sparkle and shine
Penny black at all sorts get ahead for christmas
completely christmas #35 add a sentiment
Christmas cards all year round Embelishment
sparkles christmas challenge for a child

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Maria, thanks for entering our challenge this month.

    Good luck!

    Anne xx
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card - thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card all Year 'round! Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete