Thursday 29 August 2013

My Christmas Boxes

Hello to all my crafting friends,

  Just to let you know that I have just finished my latest series of christmas cards which will be for my nieces and nephews and will have a suprise in store for each of the children who receive them.  I have used my favourite Molly Blooms Stamps yet again and am very pleased with how they have turned out.  Each child will have a different design of card but all use the same papers and stamp range so they all match.  I also had lots of fun with my bigshot and a spelbinders die set.  Take a look on my christmas card page and see what you think. I think I shall have to make lots more of the Snowflakes for my own tree at home so my new die is really proving very useful.

I have just got back from holiday this week so sad to say haven't had chance of energy to cook up any other craft projects at the moment.  However I have a couple of ideas on the hob for the weekend and will post them on here soon. 

Bye for now and Happy Crafting from Maria xxx

3 comments:

  1. THESE ARE LOVELY MARIA, WELL DONE X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gill, they are really very very easy (that's how I managed to make so many) they just look so effective.I will post the score guide on the Christmas page when I get a moment. It is just an A4 sheet of paper with a bit of mesuring and cutting.They have to be easy for me to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete